You have not yet received your Klimabonus despite being eligible?
Don’t worry, it will be paid out in the second wave of payments in February 2023.
The fact that the Klimabonus has not yet been paid out may be for one of the following reasons:
- Relocation: If you moved to Austria in the first half of 2022, the requirement of 183 days of main residence was not yet met when the data query was carried out in July 2022.
- Newborns: Babies whose main residence is registered in Austria for 183 days by 31 December of the relevant year are entitled to the Klimabonus. If the baby was born in the first half of the year, this requirement was not yet met when the data was collected in July.
- For some groups of EU citizens or third-country nationals, there are still problems with the automated entitlement check by the Ministry of the Interior.
If you are eligible, you will receive the Klimabonus in the second wave of payments from February 2023. An enquiry with our service team is no longer necessary.
You were unable to collect your RSa letter? In this case, fill out the form below. Please describe the situation in the text field and send us your bank details with IBAN, a copy of your ID and the ID number.
For more information and answers to the most important questions, see our Questions & Answers.
Changes to your bank and registration data cannot be made by the Klimabonus Service Team, but only by the competent authorities:
- FinanzOnline: Here you can update your bank details.
- Registration office: You can announce a change of your main place of residence at your municipal office or the magistrate’s office or also online.
This form applies exclusively to those cases where the RSa letter could not be collected. Other requests cannot be processed in writing..
You already filled out the form but didn't receive your Klimabonus yet?
All transmitted data and copies of documents will be carefully reviewed, to ensure a correct and secure transfer - this process takes time. Thank you for your patience!
Not yet received the Klimabonus? Don't worry, this can happen in some special cases.
You can find more information in the FAQs.
You can reach us by telephone Monday to Friday, between 08.00 and 18.00, on: 0800 8000 80